Powered by Blogger.

Product vs Product (PvP): The Face Shop Herb Day Cleansing Tissue vs. Too Cool for School Gazagaza

Because I'm not sosyal enough to commute to work by taxis or private car, I usually go by bus, MRT or jeepneys. By the time I get to my night class, my face feels like it is caked up with sweat and grime from all the exhaust floating around in EDSA. Which is why I regularly purchase facial wipes so I can quickly freshen up for my class. I've used several drugstore brands (Waston's, Kleenex), but today I'll be doing a product versus between:

TheFACEShop's Herb Day Cleansing Tissue (upper left, from a
picture of a TFS haul months ago)
and,

Too Cool For School's Gazagaza.

Price and Availability: Both wipes are priced at a 200+ php range, but TheFACEShop's cleansing tissue is much more accessible for purchase as it is easy to find TFS shops here in Manila, as compared to TCFS. Point goes to Herb Day Cleansing Tissue.

Packaging: The packaging for both contenders are quite similar to one another, except for the design, of course. Both have a sleeve from which we can get the wipes and is sealed by a sticker. Both occupy the same volume on my bag. The main difference is in the size and quantity of the tissues. TFS's wipes are quite similar to the size from drugstore brands, which is just folded narrowly so it can fit on the sleeve but is large enough to cover my hand once it is spread open. TCFS's wipes, on the other hand, is sized at about half of the standard size adopted by TFS's wipes, but is doubled in quantity. I prefer the standard size, although for some Gazagaza might be more cost efficient. It's a draw for this category because preferences.

Texture and Scent: Herb Day wipes are thicker when compared to Gazagaza wipes, but to me this does not matter as long as the product is tough enough to not tear upon use and is gentle enough on my face. I like Herb Day's scent more than Gazagaza's though, but again, this is a matter of personal preferences. Both products are not drying to the skin at all, which for me is a must. Again, a draw.

Ingredients: Herb Day Cleansing Tissue (from cosdna) has its ingredient list on its package. Gazagaza does not, as is the case with most TCFS products. By default, TFS's Herb Day Cleansing tissue wins this round.

Performance: I use these wipes when I reach the university via a jeep ride. I tested both products on a separate day, on a similar weather, though my usual route. It appeared that TFS's wipes can get more of the gunk out over TCFS's Gazagaza. A point for Herb Day tissue.

And the winner is.. TheFACEShop's Herb Day Cleansing Tissue!

As soon as I finish my Gazagaza, I'll make a battle between the reigning champ and a new contender from MISSHA. Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to leave your comments here.