Powered by Blogger.

Review: Too Cool For School Rolly Doll Perfume Gel

Last Thursday, thanks to an unscheduled site meeting, I was able to leave work early and go check out Too Cool For School's North EDSA branch. I actually did lose a good half an hour in that shop, thanks to the not-so-girly interiors and packaging, and very attentive sales assistant.

The sales assistant was very friendly and accomodating, that even if all the TCFS merchandise I've bought do not have ingredient lists, I still have a haul.

Clockwise, from top left corner: GAZAGAZA wipes, cotton wipes,
After School BB Foundation Lunch Box, Rolly Doll Perfume Gel,
and O2 Bubble Cleansing Pack
First up for review from this haul is TCFS's Rolly Doll Perfume Gel.



Availability and Price: bought this off the SM North EDSA branch for 495 php. For such a small bottle, this is quite pricey. Also, there are only two TCFS branches that I know of, and if not for that chance early work time-out, I would not be able to visit the store.


Packaging: The packaging is marvelous. First: small volume. It is such a small stick that it could fit even the very tightly packed bags. In fact, it is one of the reasons I decided to purchase this perfume - I need it to fit in my bag so I can bring it anywhere. The bottle is made of plastic, which makes it even better for traveling. The product is dispensed by the use of a roll-on.

Ingredients: Unfortunately, as with other TCFS products, no ingredient lists were provided. I like this brand and I hope they place the ingredient lists on their products soon.


Scent: The scent reminds me of a good shower, some fruits, and various flowers. The scent is not overpowering at all, but powerful enough to last for two hours (in an air conditioned room) on my wrist. It also does not degrade in funny way, unlike other perfumes which tend to smell like something else weird and not a perfume at all. Fantastic scent from Dolly Perfume.

Rating: It may be on the somewhat pricey range, but this perfume is very portable and smells great. No ingredient list was provided by the manufacturer (thankfully, this is not a skincare product so I can let them off for now), but the scent is lasts. 4/5


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to leave your comments here.