Powered by Blogger.

Review: The FACE Shop Clean Face Anti-Trouble Spot

So two days ago, I had that occasional, very huge pimple. Normally, I would have not cared much for it, however as I had several other zits, I decided to give acne spot treatment a try again - even after having a bad experience with such (story here).

I decided to buy TheFACEShop's Clean Face Anti-Trouble Spot in the roll-on tube form as it was less concentrated and because I wanted to be careful with these kinds of treatments. It was my payday, so I was able to buy a few more products that I need.

The haul. Clockwise, from left corner: Herb Day Cleansing Tissue, EAU de L'ÂME Perfumed Body Shower Gel, Herb Day 365 Cleansing Acerola, Clean Face Anti-Trouble Spot, Flebeaute White Crystal Diamond Peeling, Blueberry and Lemon masks. Exfoliant and masks were freebies.





I was able to test and review this product right away as this product is not meant to be used for long periods (a month old pimple does not sound normal). I applied the product on my most prominent pimple and left some untreated for comparison.

Availability and Price: 550 php, off the nearest TheFACEShop store from my place.


Packaging: Similar to other products from TFS's Clean Face line, the packaging is quite simple. I also like how this product does not consume so much space and it is very convenient to carry. I'm a huge fan of roll-on products with metal balls just because they feel nice when applied to the skin.



Ingredients: water, pinus densiflora pollen extract, butylene glycol, alcohol, glycerin, portulaca olaracea extract, sodium polyacrylate, ethylhexyl stearate, trideceth-6, aloe barbadensis leaf juice extract, PEG-60hydrogenated castor oil, carbomer, triethanolamine, methylparaben, allantoin, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hydroxyethylcellulose, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, fragrance, disodium EDTA

It has that mild floral scent, which goes away after a few minutes and is not bothersome at all.

Results: I applied the product before going to sleep and was expecting that my pimple will have reduced in size or something. The next morning, there were no significant changes in the look and size in both the treated and untreated pimples. For the mother of pimples, it took me several application throughout the day to notice a reduction in swelling. As for the other pimples which were also treated with several applications, they were almost unnoticeable after 24 hours from first application. I could say that the product works, but it is not an overnight miracle for me.

Pros: easy to find, good packaging, gentle enough not to aggravate the pimples, works on normal sized pimples

Cons: will take a while to work for huge pimples

Rating: 3/5. Works for me but I may be inclined to try other similar products which can act faster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to leave your comments here.