Powered by Blogger.

Review: Skin Food Pink Grapefruit Body Lotion

Folks, I present to you probably the best smelling product I've ever used. It had such a beautiful scent which convinced me to buy it solely for my nose's pleasure - Skin Food's Pink Grapefruit Body Lotion.

Is great fragrance its only selling point? Or can it deliver more than what meets the nose?


It's not cheap. I bought it for around 1200 pesos (around 27 USD) from Skin Food Glorietta. While I admit the scent is very fresh and pleasing (and hindi nakakasawa), and the fact that the packaging is very cute, I still think 1200 pesos is a steep price. Maybe cheap for the pasosyals, but not for me.

This lotion is probably the first place in terms of absorption and the last when it comes to stickiness among the many lotion brands I've tried. In short, the finish is excellent and is the best from the all lotions I've tried. (Just a little bit more positives and finally the price can finally be justified! Let's continue...)

You may also find the ingredient list on cosdna.com.
You're welcome.
The main ingredients are mostly solvents (Water, Gycerin) , emollients (Cyclopentasiloxane, Shea Butter, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isohexadecane), with a lone humectant (Glycerin) and occlusive (Shea Butter). The lack of a more powerful occlusive contributes to the absence of the greasy feeling, but I suspect it may also be the reason why the lotion is not moisturizing enough.

Rating: The refreshing scent of Skin Food's Grapefruit Body Lotion and the excellent finish this body lotion provides is truly top of the line. The moisturizing effects of this lotion may not suffice the needs of those who have dry skin but this lotion may work well for those who need minimal moisturizing.

Value for money: 2/5
Ingredients: 3/5
Performance: 4/5
Overall: 3/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to leave your comments here.