Powered by Blogger.

Review: Kracie Naive Deep Cleansing Oil (Olive)

Hello! I've been too busy or very sleepy (to the point I cannot work or write) so I was unable to finish a review from my pending reviews list. Anyway, as promised, I am going to review a product I brought along with me which I will not forget since I used this on my wedding day to take care of my wedding makeup - Kracie's Naive Deep Cleansing Oil, the Olive variant.

Deep Clear Oil Cleansing, says the big Japanese text
(if I still recall the kana)

From sasa.com, else I don't know.
I bought this from sasa.com for 9.80 USD or around 450 php. Fairly cheap when compared to the Korean shops' oils around here, but do consider that ordering from sasa.com can be quite the trouble because it will not be delivered 'door-to-door' and is still subject to customs duties. Not very accessible for Filipinas, indeed.

Flippy caps and cleansing oils
I don't like the flip cap dispenser as it can be quite messy should I need to dispense more oil. Also, I feel like there is little control with this kind of dispenser, but that's just me. The bottle is clear, which is usually the case for cleansing oils, and you can see how much is left.

Not very fragrant, but runny.
I like how there is very little fragrance in this cleansing oil. To me it wasn't reminiscent of olives, but it is a subtle, fresh scent which is a welcome note apt for a tiring day. Unfortunately, the Kracie Naive Deep Cleansing Oil is quite runny, so some content is wasted as it runs down to my elbows as I spread it on my face. The viscosity helps with the dispensing, and will likely make the user prone to pouring too much stuff.

More Japanese
Ingredients are written in Japanese so I cannot read it at all. I bought it on a whim too, so I did not realize it had no cosdna.com entry until now. Anyway, feel free to read off this Japanese ingredient list.


Good enough!
What I liked about this cleansing oil by Kracie is it does not dry me out at all after using it. It also left my skin softer and did not break me out. Performance is at par with that of Kose's Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil, as Naive Deep Cleansing Oil kept my blackheads and whiteheads under control.

Rating

Ingredients: n/a (cannot rate as I am unable to read the ingredient list)
Value for money: 4/5
Performance: 5/5
Overall: 4.5/5





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to leave your comments here.